PRIVATE / GROUP LESSONS INFO
Interested in private / group basketball lessons? Let one of our top basketball instructors help you improve your skills. Our coaches will provide strong fundamental skill training and game knowledge.
1. All athletes, regardless of club affiliation, are welcome to contact our staff for private lessons.
2. Courts are available for private lessons anytime the facility is open and not in use for RISE club team practices or workouts.
3. You will need to initiate contact with one of our coaches first and they will schedule the gym time.
4. After speaking with the coach of your choice, spend time finding a day and time ranges that may work for you.
5. Payment will need to be made through our online system.
6. If a conflict should arise after scheduling a private/group lesson, you must contact RISE or your coach directly at least 8 hours prior to the start of your lesson. Failure to contact with at least 8 hours notice will result in paying in full for the lesson.
7. Feel free to contact the coaches directly or contact RISE if you would like some information on which coach would bet to fit your basketball needs.
8. All lesson scheduling must go through our club director: Jules Montgomery